cute tiger cub

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Imovie Grading

Hi people who read my blog! On one of my previous post I put up a youtube video made by me and my partner on Queen Hatshepsut of Egypt who is really awesome (in a way!). Well like everything else on this blog it was for school and everyone else in my class did it too but on different Egyptian pharaohs! So everyone was asked to grade some of the imovies! So I did! Based on how everyone else grades me and how I grade everyone else's takes part in determining their and my grade on our imovies! So I tried to be as nice as I could be! We had to grade them in numbers if it was a 5 then that part of their imovie was awesome! If it was an 1 then that part their imovie wasn't too good! Anything in between was like thats a okay job or not too bad! So heres a link to my grading sheet for my classmates!

https://docs.google.com/a/iskl.edu.my/Doc?docid=0AU7in1_toY_oZGdoMjNnY2dfNjcyaDVjc2pnNw&hl=en&authkey=CNCb09kH

No comments:

Post a Comment