cute tiger cub

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The last project in Hum. with mr. Thomas is a trailer




This is my Greek mythology trailer! I can't really give you an outline cause thats the trailer's job. But I will tell you the names of the characters that will be in this trailer and the characters that didn't make it into my trailer. First of all there is the first Greek goddesses Nyx. She gives birth to Eros the god of love. Since Eros was born frim an egg the top part of the egg went adn formed the sky and Eros name the sky Uranus. The bottom part went and formed the Earth and Eros named Earth Gaia. He made Uranus and Gaia fall in love. They had many children (Titans), Kronos one of the Titans was afraid of his children's power and ate them while they were still babies. But his wife Rhea betrays him and saves one kid (Zeus). Then there is a huge battle between them you will have to see the movie (which is never coming out) to find out who wins the battle. Hint: read the Percy Jackson series and you will find out for sure! Enjoy my trailer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Prattiti,
    I think you have done a really good job putting your trailer together. You have given the highlights of the movie, which is great. It makes my wanna watch the movie.

    ReplyDelete